Divorce happens. No one gets married thinking that they would get divorced one day, but unfortunately, it happens. And it happens to good people.
My name is Eugene. I am a professional life coach, pastor, future licensed counselor, empty nester of two great kids, and fiance to a beautiful and incredible lady.
My 12+ years of marriage came to a crashing end a little over a decade ago. Being a pastor for close to 20 years did not immune me from becoming a single-dad overnight. Initially, it was a living hell. I told people that I would not wish divorce on my worst enemies. But with help from a life coach, counselor, church community, friends, and family, I not only survived divorce but become a more empathetic person.
Divorce is not my identity, but it is something I went through. And I have been blessed to be used by God to help many others thrive after the life-altering trauma of divorce.
My approach to professional life coaching is solution-focused, collaborative and confidential. I will listen to you. We will work together to bring clarity to your situation, set healthy goals, and work together to accomplish those goals for a better future for you and those around you.
- Pastor and Coach (Life and Spiritual) for close to 30 years, including
- Lead Pastor at Family Chapel (English-Speaking Congregation of Oriental Mission Church) – Los Angeles, CA.
- Associate Pastor at Young Nak Celebration Church (now called NewStory Church) – Los Angeles, CA.
- Associate Pastor at Journey of Faith – Manhattan Beach, CA. (present)
- Master of Art in Counseling through John Townsend Institue – Concordia University at Irvine, CA. (in progress)
- Trained as a Professional Divorce Life Coach through Light University
- DivorceCare Leader
- Member of Gottman Relationship Checkup
Contact me for a 20-minute complimentary consultation to see if we can work together.
* I am not a mental health professional nor do I provide mental health service. I do not provide legal nor financial services. I provide life coaching. For disclosure and disclaimer, please click here.